OT: Art of Electronics, 3rd ed, for $59.96

Examples?

Win's low noise transistor measurements alone are worth more than the price of the book. I am a little hurt that he put my favorite gumdrop, BCX70, dead last.

lunatic fringe electronics

Right!

Grin, I told someone that the graph of CMRR vs Freq, for int amps, was worth the price of admission. (Let along all the table of parts.) And isn't Win an EE?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Yes. He started out as a chemist, then saw the light.

What is gyansorova?

lunatic fringe electronics

Dunno, but I noticed that g. came out from under that bridge over there....

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs