OT: animal survey

Amazon parrot named Pru, yes, and he talks to us.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

It figures that this total retard is a cat hater.

Reply to
BarnCat

IFYPFY, retard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

As opposed to a stupid bastard like you, that never says anything worth anything, much less worth listening to.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Nice shot. Got that evil-eye flash look going on too. I love it! Shiz-zoos (I don't know how to spell it) are great dogs, but I hear their teeth fall out...(?)

I've got the new dachshund's name picked out: "Harley". Runners-up were: Cornbread, Lugnut, and Dexter.

If I lived in Texas, I would surely visit:

I have some travel coming up, so I must wait until I return. Going to get another black-and-tan (maybe black-and-cream) short hair, male of course. Doesn't have to be pedigree. Herbie was pedigree and it all went to his head...!!

His pic is the last of about 30 images on my photo site: www.mikesmegapix= els.com

Reply to
mpm

I had a Maine Coone cat that did dog tricks on verbal command.

Reply to
Greegor

I like animals. I've had cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, doves and other birds, etc., and my wife has a pig (in addition to me :)). But most of all, I love dogs. I have two of them now and we talk a lot. One is 9 years, named 'Buizova' after a famous poet of my tribe. The other was a ngihbour's but he decided to move in permanently with us 3.5 years ago. My daughter named him 'Archie' after the comic book character.

My nym here {Pimpom) is the name of one of my favourites who adopted us 8 years ago. He was apparently separated from his owners (he had a nice collar). I named him after a lollipop that was popular at the time. When I lost him after 3 years, there was some evidence that he was stolen by dog meat eaters (yuck). My other favourite was Pimpom's grandson, named P.J. for "Pimpom Junior". He died of cancer at the age of 4.

Reply to
pimpom

I have a dog named "Sir" Muttley, and he has his own domain and website:

I talk to him almost as I would with a human, and he communicates using his own body language.

When I first acquired him as a rescue, I also had a cat named Photon, who had been with me since the year 2000 when I got her and her brother "Meson". She ran him off one night, and again a bit later. Unfortunately she was mostly an outdoor cat and she was hit by a car on October 23, 2006.

In 2007 I had another rescued dog, Lucky, and she was incredibly sweet, especially considering she was a probable Rottie/PBT mix and found undernourished and full of ticks in her matted fur, and she had probably been abused. I had to keep her and Muttley separated most of the time, and I rehomed her through a local rescue.

There are pictures of her on

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen