OT: A possible solution to California's homeless problem?

ate of mind are a guide to whether I'm rational or not. And he imagines tha t he's some kind of judge about of might be rational.

It's exactly what you are doing here.

It's not running down all that fast. On a statistical basis as a regular Au stralian amle I could expect to live for another ten years and four months. This doesn't include the advantage I've got in having completed a Ph.D. wh ich seems to add another five years.

Cursitor Doom telling anybody else to think about something is a trifle a c omical. It's not as if Cursitor Doom appears to think about any of the subj ects he pontificates about.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ive in the UK he isn't going to suffer as much as the residents if Boris ge ts stuck with that situation, but since a chunk of my pension income comes as UK pounds, I'd be marginally less well off if there was a no deal Brexit , and Cursitor Doom might have the same kind of problem.

Who in their right mind would play golf? I stopped playing field hockey whe n I was 69, and my rheumatologist suggested that my joints wouldn't appreci ate my taking it up again. I walk a mile or two every day, mostly to the lo cal shops, which should be enough exercise.

Who is railing at the world? There are ways in which it could be improved, but pointing them out isn't exactly railing at what goes on at the moment.

No design is so utterly perfect that it can't be improved, and better tools means that there are now betters ways of doing things than there used to b e.

ck....

Getting anxious about time passing isn't a good choice. We are all going to die, but chance that we will die tomorrow is low - if finite and increasin g.

It would be irresponsible of me to take on a project that wouldn't produce a result for 15 years, because there's an even chance that I would die duri ng that time, but something that would take a few years is as likely to get screwed up by other factors.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

False. Trivial disproof: if that were true, Southern states with warm climates would have equally huge homeless problems.

They don't.

Also, actual research says BULLSHIT:

Please stop spouting "Progressive" talking points that the nation's biggest "Progressive" paper has debunked.

Blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad.

Blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad.

Sure you are, and your reply will disprove that assertion.

Blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad.

Blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad.

Blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad.

Blah, blah, blah, Orange Man Bad.

You have severe Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You will now explain to me in excruciating detail how much you hate me and want me dead.

As if I give a f*ck.

You're just another loser "Progressive" troll with no original ideas, spouting the predictable boilerplate "Progressive" line no matter how wrong it is. But then, you're Always Wrong.

None of which has anything to do with why San Francisco and Los Angeles are turning themselves into literal shitholes. Nor how they can change that course.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

It is a combination of climate and dense population of giving folks and easy availability of foodstuffs.

Desert states got no homeless 'cause nobody wants to live in the stinking desert, and live off cactus.

The other states you mention are not quite so friendly to the less than privileged. Even Cali has its issues, usually related to aggressive LEO manipulations, both directly and by way of getting 'ordinances' passed that go against the constitution that the local lawmakers legislating them ignore until a complaint is filed.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news:3b676866-7ff7- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Fuck you. You are an incessant utter retard.

You embracing the buffoon is no exception.

San Diego. Top homeless population in the nation.

Lived there (&Oceanside) for 20 years and saw it every time I went downtown.

Only beat by San Jose and LA recently. Like in te last 8 years.

Blah blah blah... bid boy retarded. and that is all yer bidness ever is.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Show me a post of that nature.

You lying piece of shit. Detailed enough, for a dipshit like you?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

They are trying to join you. A literal s*****ad.

Blah blah blah derrangement retard! See... I can make 'em up too.

That is what LameYaBidNess is. He hass blah blah blah derrangement syndrome. Can't handle debate, so spouts derision.

You interloped into here a few years back from over in the physics group where you were being handed your ass daily as I recall.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

a perfect example of what I just said.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

as opposed to not being driven wholly by hostility, and not talking a whole bunch of bs

quite the contrary in my observation

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

some people are just lost in their sht. In his case it's not worth reading

Reply to
tabbypurr

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news:7883924e-8654-4ed6- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Nice try.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

As predicted, in *five* separate posts of frothing vitriol.

[yawn] Clearly you give a f*ck that you get no respect.

Hypocrite. So much for your "civility".

Oh, by the way- the "desert states" aren't the only "Southern states". I note you failed, or more likely refused, to recognize that the Gulf Coast states have very low homeless numbers.

Of course you will make some sort of "They're full of Deplorables and nobody wants to live there" excuse.

But then, you're Always Wrong.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

NT really doesn't get "rational".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

state of mind are a guide to whether I'm rational or not. And he imagines t hat he's some kind of judge about of might be rational.

ng.

Not for NT. His aim in life is to be honoured for knowing what he is talkin g about, which isn't going to happen. He may fool some of his audience some of the time, but I can do critical thinking, so I'm not going to give him the kind of flattery he craves (and can't earn).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

reading his manure online.

ke

le bunch of bs

NT feels hurt when his bs isn't taken seriously. Since he discounts any inf ormation which doesn't line up with his bs, he doesn't take kindly to ratio nal analysis (and can't recognise it as rational).

ch

g, he's inserting logic and data where it is needed. It needn't be apprec iated by everyone, but it sure eclipses the nattering nabobs of negativism who deem themselves his opponents.

Sadly, NT observations are driven by his desire to taken seriously, and ref lect the fact that his grasp of reality doesn't let him perform well enough to earn that kind of respect.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

" snipped-for-privacy@bid.nes" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

That was two posts ago, dumbass. The line is SHOW ME A POST WHERE I THREATENED YOU.

Two posts ago, dumbfuck, and right after you accused me of threatening you. THEREFORE, YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT.

And that IS as civil as it gets. Claim I threatened you again, and I will call you the lying piece of shit that you are... AGAIN! It is really that simple, putz!

It is like the Iranians calling that terrorist asshole a hero.

No. I mentioned that "the others are not quite as friendly", you blind as a bat dipshit.

No excuse. And isn't that one of the TrumpTard's words? I never used it ever in my life. Although it would not be hard to deplore you for the shit you post here. Anyway, who the f*ck wants to struggle to rebuild in an unfamiliar flood/storm zone that has winters?

San Diego has no winters. And the job CLIMATE is better too. I was able to ride to work in shorts all year long and although some of the valleys those hills have, the rides were always bearable and that was at 4:30 in the morning. As long as the mountain lions stayed cuddled up.

The reason is 100% most definitely climate. There are many factors that weigh in to just what 'climate' means, and you apparently lack a grasp of several of them.

Environmental climate AND social climate.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Thank you for that valuable insight into the deficits of your own cognitive abilities there, third-wit. You and Bill belong together.

--

"The BEST Deal is NO DEAL"
Reply to

Cursitor Doom means that he disagrees. He is good enough at recycling other peoples ideas that he can cut and paste what they say about him, but the proposition that he understands much of what he posts remains to be demonstrated.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to