OT: A limerick?

There once was a man from Nantucket Who had an unusual bucket Whatever he tried He got nothing inside And so he decided to chuck it.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

A bather whose clothing was strewed By breezes that left her quite nude, Saw a man come along And, unless I'm quite wrong, You expect this line to be lewd.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ If Mama Cass had just split that ham sandwich with Karen Carpenter, they'd both be alive today.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Sheep?

There was a young gaucho named Bruno Who said "Screwing is one thing I do know" A women is fine And a sheep is divine, But a llama is Numero Uno."

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Take your pick:

John - KD5YI

There once was a man named Hollis Who used lizards and snakes for his solace. His children had scales And prehensile tails And voted for Governor Wallace.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

So, your objection is about the lamb?

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Your ammunition was outdated when the first caveman made a spear.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

You are not funny!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Give it up, I have not the time nor the patience, and you, not the intelligence required to engage in such combat.

In other words, your ammunition is low and primitive at best.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Roses are Red, Violets are blue. Most poems rhyme, But this one doesn't.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

When Mary had a little lamb, The doctor was surprised, But when old MacDonald had a farm You should have seen his eyes!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise