SpaceX had a failure

I watched the SpaceX launch at 10:21 est this morning hoping to see the Barge landing. It didn't happen, it had an explosion, I suspect at about the time of separation. I haven't heard how the robotic cargo payload fared.

Disappointed, Mikek

Reply to
amdx

As far as we have come along, I find it completely baffling as to how such things seem to happen these days!

It's almost like it's a engineered event!

I Blame it on Aliens or democrats. There is no way our engineers of today can be that incompetent. Or could it be the dunning kruger syndrome :)

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Really? It requires that engineers be incompetent for a project to not be 100% successful? In rocketry, pretty much any failure results in the loss of the rocket. There are hundreds of parts or maybe thousands, which if they fail take down the entire mission.

--

Rick
Reply to