OT:

I don't have anything to write about. I just wanted to be off topic for a bit.

--

Rick
Reply to

Hey, where has Jan gone?

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb? Not if it's in the can.

Reply to
bitrex

Yeah - nothing from him for a while.

Reply to
Oltimer

When my grandmother was 22 years old, she had a rose tattooed on her left breast. Now that she has reached the great age of 83 years young, the tattoo has grown into a beautiful long stemmed rose.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Since you seem to be alive to tell us that charming story, I shall say the same of your dear grandmother that I say of dating single mothers - "Well, at least we know she probably likes sex!"

Reply to
bitrex

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I hope he's alright. (Maybe the Aliens finally picked him up :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

And you know this how?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

More of a joke than a story, and regarding single mothers, just means they had sex, not that they necessarily liked it. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Ya, I figured someone would ask, I didn't think it would be an upstanding citizen like you Phil. :-) It is my first and only original joke, it works better if you have the visual of your hand dropping down from breast level as you say, long stemmed rose. Mikek PS. maybe you had to be there!

Reply to
amdx

Well, the hand motions aren't necessary to get the joke, but (upstanding or no) I do have a weakness for teasing people.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

drone strike more like...

--

John Devereux
Reply to

lol

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Thank you, Thank you very much, I'll be here all week.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:54:18 -0400, Phil Hobbs Gave us:

Hahahaha Good one... Gives a whole new meaning to "Grandma's hills".

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Fri, 18 Sep 2015 16:37:59 +0100, John Devereux Gave us:

You could compete with a species closer to your aptitude:

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Well, why not discuss our next president Donald Trump? He seems to be miles ahead of the other wannabes. Those illegals will be running for the border when he takes over, and he's going to make Mexico pay for the wall.

Bill Bowden

Why don't you put that up as subject line, a quick search went back 3 months to find one of his posts.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

They're as intelligent as they need to be for their environment, which puts them way ahead of you.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I havent seen Oppie post is a while as well.

Martin Riddle