Opencores

The last couple of times I've tried to access Opencores, all the links hang- I don't even get timeouts. I don't seem to have this trouble with other sites- any suggestions? (using Firefox).

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

No problem, using firefox on opencores.org, but

cant be found

martin

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Gandhi

Reply to
martin griffith

Both

and
worked just then. The server is rather slow, however.

Regards, Allan

Reply to
Allan Herriman

links

with

They have a note on the site about needing a new server because it is overloaded. There is a mirror here that I have been using.

Darrell Harmon

dlharmon