opamp with 0-5vinput and +/-5v output

No. Never "hook" the feedback resistors to the (+) input of the op amp, unless you want a comparator or something. Get a copy of :

Fred Bloggs

This project is for driving an amp that drives galvos capable of

60k Points per second (30Khz), if you find some multi Mhz galvo's let them know at alt.lasers, Trust me they will be excited ;).

as for 0.4%accuracy from a LPT port .... I cannot remember this in our conversation perhaps you read this in another thread

Reply to
dimention11

Sorry my bad Hook it to the -ve supply instead of the +ve supply. Dunno where I got that last idea from must be time for breakfast :)

dimention11

If I want to take the same signal and run it through the original opamp setup you gave me, but also produce an inverted(opposite) version of the same signal.

Do I simply use an inverting opamp with equal value resistors? Or am i way off :(

Reply to
dimention11

Thankyou I was just looking at the diagrams without looking at the maths :x My bad

Reply to
dimention11