Diode Jewelry

As for the Girl,

I think you should Recti-fi Her

ER

Reply to
ER

Sussman at MIT and his students designed a chip to execute Scheme many years ago. A friend of mine who went to a conference where Sussman read a paper said that he was wearing one of the chips made into a tie clip.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

And here I've been trying to make circuits with my components. Silly me.

Carl Smith

Reply to
Carl D. Smith

This is nothign new. Electronic-component jewlery is almost as old as the business. What do you think they did with all the chips that failed the PolyPaks sort? ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

I hope they're lead free - otherwise why do I waste my time washing my hands after soldering!

Reply to
Chris Jones

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Wow -- PolyPaks -- I haven't heard that name since, oh, I dunno, since I heard someone talk about Olson Radio/Olson Electronics or Burstein-Applebee....

Reply to
Brad Albing

"Carl D. Smith" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Nice!

Spotted a typo:

-----

33ohm Ringsistor #RR33-4, #RR33-5,, #RR33-6 This is the 33ohm Ringsistor Ring featuring three 1000ohm mint green resistors meticulously twisted together. Only smaller sizes available (4, 5, 6).

-----

Should be ...three 100 ohm resistors.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'invalid\' when replying by email)