Online Vacuum Tube Manuals to download

For those of you who like to work with tubes, I just found a great resource. Lots of old tube manuals to be downloaded in PDF format. Consumer, Amateur, Commercial tubes. RCA, Sylvania, Raythen, Phillips, and more..... Covers them from 1930s to 1970s.

(Some of them are quite large files to download)

Reply to
jw

Nice idea, but no link provided :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

And from where might they be downloaded? ;)
Reply to
John Fields

OOPS...... I guess that might help :)

Here it is..... http://63.227.91.114/Common/Manuals/Tube_Manuals.php