on new reserarch projects for 2nd year student

send me various details about new ones

Reply to
ashish

How about a strobe light that flashes when a urine bag is almost full. Heck...just make the whole bag glow with flashing LEDs. Add a chirping alarm too. Not sure though..Do urine catheters go to a bag?

More cool if the circuit is powered by the urine! :P

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

How about a PIC based speech synthesiser that outputs "You must learn to think for myself" whenever a PIR sensor detects you approaching the computer.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Well, he's just a 2nd year student and has just not had the I_can_think_by_myself course yet.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Don't let your boss know you can think.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn

sycochkn a écrit :

I'm my own boss so I can think at will with no fear :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Might be in the wrong department... I seem to recall the liberals studies departments had more of those types of classes.

If he spent all of about 2 minutes reading the group he'd see the guy who wants the shower timer... that'd be a perfectable doable project for a 2nd year student.

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Send us the money, first. All in unmarked US $100 bills. Euros are not acceptable.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I think he only has:

donald

Isn't that worth more than Greenbacks at the moment? :-P

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I heard India had started outsourcing to the US.

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Then he's out of luck. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

k..forget the urine battery idea.. According to

"The pH of urine is close to neutral, i.e. 7, but can normally vary between 4.5 and 8. Strongly acidic or alkaline urine may be a symptom of a disease."

But wow!...Urine is great for the garden! Next time.. ur'in ... the garden, wizz on the tomatoes.... :P

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

I've heard that it keeps the little herbivores away - thy smell it and get the message, "Large Carnivore Here." ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

There's something for Mythbusters to do.. Have a cage full of bunnies. Get Kari to make a urine spot in the corner (she's fun with gross stuff) and see what the bunnies do.. :P With and without bait..

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

Great, so I'm going to get one of those annoying Yankee accents when I call a help line now! :->

"Would you like to up-size your oscilloscope sir?"

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Not dog urine on grass! However I just heard of a new trick... if you give your dogs a little tomato juice every day, their urine won't turn the grass brown.

We have jackrabbits (as well as other wild creatures) running thru our back yard (and even the front sometimes). Dog urine doesn't seem to faze the rabbits... only if the dogs are out and barking do the rabbits avoid the yard. And the owl seems to like to buzz humans ;-)

Haven't had the problem here yet, but in the area coyotes have jumped

6' walls to eat puppy dogs :-(

...Jim Thompson

Calls from Australia will be rerouted to our Australian office, where our friendly agent Phil Allison will tell you why you ar wrong, just for living.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Really? Try it yourself some time. The result may be closer paraquat.

Reply to
JosephKK

"I cannot allow you to do that Dave" HAL.

Reply to
JosephKK