Old mystery, solved.

This came up when I was planning a drive yesterday.

Google really does know everything. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

-- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC / Hobbs ElectroOptics Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

Phil Hobbs

Swimmin with the Fishes?

Thought he was in the Meadow Lands ;)

Martin Riddle

They tore the old one down around 2007 I guess they didn't find him...

Reply to
bitrex

Hey there Delilah what?s it like in new york city Delilah: air is $5 a pound and my neighbor called the police on a baby for being black near a coffee shop

Reply to
bitrex

According to serial killer/ mob hitman, Richard Kuklinski, an expert in body disposal, his ashes were crushed in a car and shipped to Japan as scrap metal.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Richard Kuklinski was also a pathological liar and many of his stories proven to be pure fiction

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

No they weren't. Where're you getting that crap?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

All serial killers are also pathological liars it kind of comes with the territory

Reply to
bitrex

Really? Now you're the expert criminologist.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Hoffa's driver says he's in the foundation of a hotel. The day after he disappeared, he says, they rushed to pour concrete.

Tom Del Rosso

They know some things they don't care about but should.

Tom Del Rosso