COB (Chip On Board) experience

Hi

I am looking into mounting a chip COB style, to save the cost of the regular package

We have clean room in-house, so we will not need to invest in that

I see different opinions in different papers, with respect to yield and reliability, thermal shock robustness etc

I also see some doing the bonding in non-clean room facility

Anybody have first hand experience with COB?

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Klaus - you might post this again on the quess it got lost in the usenet distribution channel.

Hul

Klaus Kragelund wrote:

Reply to
Hul Tytus