old full version of microsim PSPICE

Anyone know where some older spice software like this can be found. Hopefully at low prices. I cut my teeth on Microsim PSPICE and haven't really liked the others out there.

Reply to
Mook Johnson

All I can say here, is have you tried my SuperSpice? If so, what didn't you like about it? Compared to PSpice, its piss easy to use.

Kevin Aylward snipped-for-privacy@anasoft.co.uk

SuperSpice, a very affordable Mixed-Mode Windows Simulator with Schematic Capture, Waveform Display, FFT's and Filter Design.

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

You'll just need to surf until you score. Up thru v8 there was even a simple-minded hack to obviate the need for a dongle.

...Jim Thompson

Compared to what? Or are you actually commenting about Capture rather than PSpice?

...Jim Thompson

It's windoze only software.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

The owner is a clueless dork. That said, who really cares if the software works and is cheap?

Well, you're probably right about that. PSpice is an abortion.

Reply to
gwhite

I see that you are still smarting from the several technical whipings I gave you in the past.

Oh? Compared to what? While my view is that SS is much easier to use than PSpice, PSpice is still a very usable product.

You can't seriously believe that the likes of CircuitMaker, ISSpice, EWB etc are on a par to PSpice. If so, it just tells us that you dont do much analogue design.