Old analog oscilloscope

No...nothing in there that anybody that knows how to use a dual channel scope doesn't already know, except it does have a block diagram.

If you want it...here

Mark

Reply to
makolber

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Reply to
makolber

About that time, Kik beat out Tektronix for a contract for low end (100Mhz?) bench scopes for the US military. There might be some DOD manuals for similar models.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier

I actually joined but it is too hard to navigate without learning Chechnyan or Ukrainian or something like that. My membership lapsed because I didn't sign in for a while.

I have never explored their search, if any. Google usually finds whatever I want, if they have it.

"[make] [model] free service manual" gets Google to it. It also finds hits on eserviceinfo but that does not work as well. It seems the latter site is doping the content somehow to get hits because I click the link and get a list of files and what I need is nowhere to be found, or sometimes there ar e a shitload of pages of results. Also, they seem to be old school, some of the files are segmented RAR files that need to be reassembled.

Anyway, I can settle for two downloads per day at electrotanya. If not, I g ot more than one PC. I got friends with PCs who could download something an d stick in an email to me.

Reply to
jurb6006