%2044%2052%20AM.jpg?dl=0

Charge big cap to dump thru strobe lamp

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Reply to
bitrex

That looks pretty inefficient.

Why use an optocoupler if you don't need isolation?

There are schematics online of camera flash circuits, which are pretty simple.

lunatic fringe electronics

Den fredag den 8. januar 2016 kl. 18.17.35 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

yeh,

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Just because I have all the parts in my junk box to build it on protoboard. And I might be triggering it from a uC so isolation might be nice...

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

404. We can't find what you're looking for.
Reply to
Robert Baer