Ok, Night all

I told you that Greasy was a true wacko.

When have I ever done a "bow and scrape to the authoritarians" ?

Leftists are the ones who worship dictators as if the were movie stars.

One of our proudest moments as parents was when a school teacher called us to complain of the oldest son. She had chastised him that he needed to learn to respect authority. His reply, "My parents taught me to _question_ authority" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

message

Marvelous!

I do occasionally play a religion card on those "god-squad" Baptist/Methodist/Pagan proselytizers:

When they come to the door I walk them back about 12' to the edge of the entry court and point to a Moses-style stone plaque (*) on the wall.

And I translate it to them:

"A blessing on you as you come in A blessing on you as you go out"

I then ask what language is that?

They look dumfounded.

Then I say "Hebrew".

No repeat visits ;-)

(*) A Gift from our Jewish daughter-in-law. ...Jim Thompson

I scared the crap out of them by showing them the full message that their tracts were taking out of context.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jim Thompson:

Sorry, your names all sound the same to me. ;-)

I hope you did so, before properly elected authorities. Even if, after they "empowered" idiots that they thought more easily manageable, I have some doubt about elected authorities.

That's the new commies' way.

"As if"??? They were. With executive power.

I'm rather more sympathetic with " If you're a commie when old, you're headless, if you are not a commie when young, you're heartless"

Not as haertless as if you're a parent that doesn't allow his son to be headless. Well, it could be usefu for himl, but mybe not.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Same with all those "...azzi" names ;-)

I don't bow and scrape to anyone... it's not our style. If you Europeons think you need to do so, go ahead, we'll not save your ass next time.

Unfortunately :-(

I think you missed the point... perhaps from living in near fascism all your life. Re-read and think. ...Jim Thompson

We used to have a neighbor that did that. So, we just picked up the job and dumped in their front yard.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Jim Thompson:

I don't think so. It's you that were not able to understand my rotten english. Sorry, but I have to read tons of posts where you and others wrote

*wonderful* things about... electronics.
Reply to
F. Bertolazzi