Ok, Night all

Ok, My dog has signaled me that she needs to take a dump or what ever.

I think i'll walk her down the street and pick out some free loader's house for her to do her job at. Gotta get some of my wasted tax money back..

Until tomorrow...

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Your yard is already full of recycled dog food, and you're going to pull an Obama and 'Spread the wealth'?

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm a madman who's been known to run out into the front yard and confront such people (even including one clown on horseback) and suggest how'd they like their animal shot. I have a totally clean front yard ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Jamie:

Since it's a female, should'nt you call it "bitch"?

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

r's

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

I have to agree with Jim on this one --- If Seabiscuit takes a shit in my front yard, I'd have to draw the line on that.!! :)

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

It's very obviously pedigree, therefore, "dame" would be more appropriate.

Reply to
mpm

I can see it: Seabiscuit poop lined out.

Reply to
PeterD

[snip]

BTW, the horseman was a member of the sheriff's volunteer posse. See posse run ;-) ...Jim Thompson

That's different. As a member of the law enforcement brigade they honestly believe their shit doesn't stink and expect you to bow and scrape to them. Art

Reply to
Artemus

message

Sno-o-o-ort! Literally ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Yeah, but Jim's a neocon, and _lives_ to bow and scrape to the authoritarians.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

My yard is 100% fenced, with no trespassing signs at the gates.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

My front yard has no fence, but the rest of the property is surrounded by a 6' wall... but wrought-iron-grated against the Preserve... you've seen my owl pictures.

The "horse chase" was up north at the old house, when I had acreage with horse privileges. ...Jim Thompson

My last house was way out in the country. The driveway was a half mile long. The only things that ever tried to dump there were a couple Jehovah's Witnesses. They didn't stay long!. :)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
[snip]

I'm on the JW watch list... ever since I dropped that towel around 40 years ago ;-) ...Jim Thompson

No, that's reserved for the wife, the dog how ever, is special :)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

I was on their shit list too! 'Till I moved anyway. Many years back I answered the door to find a couple of cute preschoolers standing there with the parents back at the street. The following dialog ensued: kids: "Do you know about Jesus?" me: "Yes, I do. Do you know about Santa Claus?" kids: "He's just a made up story for little kids." me: "How about the Easter bunny?" kids: "He's made up too!" me: " The tooth fairy?" kids: "They're all just make believe." me: "Oh, so they told you about all of them. Now what did you want to talk to me about?" kids: "Jesus" me: "Oh, you mean they didn't tell you about Jesus yet?" They looked at each other with eyes wide open. I sent them back to their parents and never saw another JW. Art

Reply to
Artemus

J.A. Legris:

LOL

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Rich Grise:

As opposed to the liberal-communists, which want more manure to be scraped by more people. Excluding, clearly, them, that would never do such a thing, being already full of it.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Artemus:

Masterpiece.