nomination for worst semiconductor web site

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

Demands a plugin that i cannot run;is tat what you are talking about?

Reply to
Robert Baer

I don't get that message, but they had a terrible driver section, which now seems to be MIA. The company used to be netmos, or they bought them out.

I had issues on windows, but I repurposed the card for linux and it seems to work.

Reply to
miso