Bluetooth paring procedure.

Hi All,

We want to initial paring from phone but indicate the pin code from target device.

Due to my BT device has no keypad to enter pin code, but it can display ....

for example,

We usually enter 0000 for headset device, but I want headset(my device)

provide(display) pincode, but initial form phone..

does it is doable?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Write the PIN code on the target device. Sharpen the edge of the phone and start paring. Goal accomplished.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Fixed pin code? ...

I want to have a random pin code...