Seach Engine?

I have looked at this

thing, and I'm not sure about it. There is a URL submission to a whole bunch of search engines for free. I tried it, but have my doubts. It looks very similar to Google.

I was also looking at Gigablast and noticed they have the URL submission block open. Get it while you can. Any comments on egy, except for the bad popups and sounds?

i notice on news, its gives the grab time of the article.

greg

Reply to
GregS

and SPAM.

Actually, 100% SPAM:

Is there something about Google (most powerful syntax) or Yahoo (largest database) that isn't getting it done for you

--that would cause you to cast your lot with SPAMmers?

Pop-ups are so 1998.

Reply to
JeffM