NNA needs help with Triathlons

hi, I am a member of the NNA, and have a question. Our previous electric designer was given a well payed job in an other country, and left the work on our prototype nuke almost completed. The parts I am missing are what I think he called 'Triathlons'. All I find with google is Olympics sports for Triathlon.

One of our mladshiy members helped searching and told me to look in this group for a person named John King or something. For each Triathlon to be connected there are 5 wires, red, blue, green, green and black, and white. I am not electrical but come from agriculture, so instruct me where to get the Triathlons and how to connect those to the detonators.

Please we need to get this up and running for the safety demo in Washington end March next year.

NNA National Nuke Association, we support the right for every 16 year and older to carry nukes.

Blagodaryu

Reply to
Roger

Not sure but never cut the red wire.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

you've got the wrong word. read back for about a year John likes to boast.

You got the wrong surname too,

--
     ?
Reply to

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, that the middle letter of the TLA appears to be off by five letters? :-)

Close enough for the purpose of a 'phishing expedition' though.

This is either a 'spook', foreign or home grown, or a troll pretending to be a 'spook' or just someone too fekin' lazy to do their own homework. Either way the best response is not to respond... Oops!

--
Johnny B Good
Reply to

none of the above, just someone being funny.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I have a krytron. It was erroneously put up for sale at the Los Alamos weekly surplus tent sale.

I suspect that nukes don't use krytrons any more; they are 1940's technology. Somebody mumbled something about lasers.

This one has a rated pulse power of 2 megawatts. That's a small krytron.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Trying to be funny.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Ok, so a (droll) troll it is! :-)

--
Johnny B Good
Reply to

So you are John King

Thank you, I am told that nickel 63 only kills half the lives after 101 years. We need a better rate. You only have 3 wires?

Those lasers how much is need, and how many wires can I connect to it?

We only have small battery for the detonator,

I look for lasers, I find you sell to national ignition fusion project. Can the laser run on small battery?

NNA National Nuke Association, we support the right for every 16 year and older to carry nukes.

Blagodaryu

Reply to
Roger

If you want to design a nuclear weapon, you will need to first acquire some basic math skills, like counting.

lunatic fringe electronics

No no, I do not design, I just connect the Triathlons, or lasers if that is all you have. Sorry for the misunderstanding you have been great help so far, great guy.

NNA National Nuke Association, we support the right for every 16 year and older to carry nukes.

Blagodaryu

Reply to
Roger

tirsdag den 10. juli 2018 kl. 10.37.04 UTC+2 skrev Roger:

this will explain it clearly,

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

don't cry over miscounted triathlons

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

He had me going for a moment. We provide kayak support for Triathlons. But we always use six wires for safety.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

I'm guessing the situation would be less stable & things would be liable to kick off if you only used 3

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I know AMD made Bi-Athlons and Athlon die but I don't think they ever made a Tri-Athlon.

Reply to
krw