Innovations in CPU Heat Sinks

Water Cooling is DEAD. Meet the THERMOSIPHON! by Linus Tech Tips

Steve Wilson

mandag den 16. december 2019 kl. 20.00.21 UTC+1 skrev Steve Wilson:

if I wanted to see some numbnut shill stuff for money I'd turn on the TV

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Oh no, not another squeaky geek.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Use VLC. It has a built-in equalizer you can use to adjust the spectrum to anything you want.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

Prototype, not for sale. The idea may be useful for anyone who has lots of concentrated heat to dissipate. Good ideas are where you find them. Always keep looking.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

There are easier ways.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Post them.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

Close Tab is the easiest.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

The easiest is to not click on the link in the first place.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

Looks good. Can I get that in a laptop?

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

By osmosis of course.

Reply to
jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:610bd81d-b4c0-407e-bfbd-c0afe6327801 @googlegroups.com:

Osmosis... Os gonna take you to the promised land...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno