Nice heatsink on EBAY.

I bought 2 of these on Ebay and then bought 4 more. The link to Aavid performance curves is up there too.

Nice units for 200W or so. These are bonded fin,

332136797873

regards, Bob

Reply to
Yzordderrex

Welcome back--you'll improve the Rex demographic. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Think it would be big enough to accommodate two pair of four 3055s, for ~100-150 watts per channel, class AB?

Reply to
bitrex

/eyeroll

Reply to
bitrex

I am very sorry, the curves that the seller attached to the item were the wrong ones. His curves were for a 1" fin while these fins are 3" Rtheta of near 0.12 should be possible with a 92mm fan.

Reply to
Yzordderrex