Newly released chips?

I subscribe to many manufacturers email news releases about new parts etc., but generally never get around to looking at most of them because of the time involved.

It would be nice however, to see what new parts are being released.

Really, I'm just interested in the new IC's that hit the market (which seems almost weekly).

Is there a comprehensive source where I can either get a weekly email or a magazine online that has a section completely devoted to new chips -- updated weekly? Maybe a web site?

I've looked through EDN for example but really couldn't find anything like that.

Just the manufacturer, the part number and a brief description of function would suffice.

Thanks.

Reply to
mkr5000