NewestThe Art of Electronics

I am going to buy it. I saw posts about printings, is Amazon selling newest one now.

This Free Agent does not allow searches, it is difficult to find old posts about this and everything.

Reply to
LM

Try google groups.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Thers is a good chance that it will be the most recent. Win has all the changes logged on his site if you get a earlier printing.

Look here first...

Martin Riddle

I bought mine a couple of months ago (March?). It's the original printing. :-(

Reply to
krw

On Mon, 02 May 2016 23:08:03 +0300, LM Gave us:

Are you sure?

Place the cursor in the window with the post listing and press Ctrl-F.

Place cursor in message window and it searches that message. Place in message list window and it searches the list. Place in group window and it searches the visible groups.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Ditto for me, from Amazon UK

Reply to
colin_toogood

It's so hard to tell what's coming out of what warehouses. The quantity of books printed in the later printings has far exceeded the first printing. In the last four months I've ordered quite a few books from Amazon US and Amazon UK. The US shipped all 5th printings, and the UK shipped all 6th printings. I also received 5th and 6th printings from other sellers. (No changes were made between the 5th and 6th printings. The Kindle is a 7th printing.)

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

On 4 May 2016 14:45:36 -0700, Winfield Hill Gave us:

Don't you mean "posting"?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

How many Aoe3's have been sold. How many AoEs total?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

AoE II was sold in the many hundreds of thousands. AoE III, I don't know, but it's a small fraction.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

:-) The publisher calls it a printing. So the next hardcover printing will be the 8th.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

On 5 May 2016 13:42:48 -0700, Winfield Hill Gave us:

Hen-er-ry the 8th, it is? It got married to the Kindle next door... She's been married seven times before!