New to Embedded field

Hi All,

I am new in Embedded domain. Can some one suggest name of good books for this field or some uesful links?

Regards, Jain

Reply to
jain61

jain61 schrieb:

cheers, Rabbit

Reply to
Felix

OP, there's such a wide variation of books out there, some good, some bad. Most though don't go into too much detail.

Probably one of the first places to look on the web would be

Certainly getting books out of the local library is a good place to start.

Reply to
Aly

Your best initial bet is probably this newsgroup and comp.lang.c. However, since you are using that (expletive deleted) excuse for a usenet interface called google, take especial care to read the links below. At the same time you would be well advised to get a real newsreader, such as Thunderbird from Mozilla.org.

--
 Some informative links:
Reply to

While targeted to Atmel micros and C, I have been impressed with "Embedded C Programming and the Atmel AVR" by Barnett, Cox and O'Cull . Has a nice intro to C fundamentals and AVRs.

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,

Hi All,

Thanks for providing me some information...

I need some more queries... I want basically information regarding Embedded architectures and c programming as i am in field of device drivers and i am facing difficulties in learning Memory Maps and the different designs of Drivers based on the particular architecture.

I have already d> ja> > Hi All,

Reply to
jain61

You will find quite a few articles about real-time and embedded system design at:

-- EventStudio 2.5 -

Embedded System Modeling with Text Based Sequence Diagrams

Reply to
EventHelix.com