New mustard recipe....

Have you noticed how the food in your cupboard disappears faster than you can eat it? Have you complained about this and discovered it makes no difference?

Someones being having cheese and ham sandwiches recently.....

That's strange. I use my mustard in soups and sauces and take it out of the jar with a teaspoon. Hmmmmmmmm, there appears to have been some strange knife activity since I last had some.

Not a problem.

Just take a quick piss in the jar, add a bit of plain flour to bring things back to consistency. Quick shake...... ooooooh smooooooth.

Looks like mustard, tastes like mustard..... has piss in it.

Gosh, that looks like a nice cheese and ham sandwich....

DNA

Reply to
Genome

And before Ian asks. Yes the piss came from my knob which has not been washed for ten months now. :-) :-) :-)

DNA

Reply to
Genome

We had a case here in AZ where a COP bought a hamburger at a drive-thru... the "server" blew his nose onto the hamburger patty before adding the pickle ;-)

The "server" got jail time, but the poor COP had to undergo HIV testing :-(

(I know the family)

...Jim Thompson

Years ago, one of my aunts stopped at one of the "Burger Chef" fast food places and bought a couple burgers. She opened the first one to add some pepper and found a still smoldering cigarette.

Does anyone else remember "Burger Chef" chain of "restaurants", and their stupid TV commercials?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida