Ok, try this,

Mike

Reply to
amdx

Whats an .FLV ???

don

Reply to
don

Not sure, it is video on photobucket. I didn't have any trouble playing it.

Reply to
amdx

A .flv file is a FLash Video clip. You need a video player that can handle Flash format. Flash was originated by Adobe, but many other players can play a Flash clip. It's a free download from Adobe.com. Other freeware players:

Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net
Reply to
Dave M

It's a flash video file. Youtube and many other sites use Flash for video, common as mud. Get yourself the VLC player and never have to worry again:

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

VLC is good, but I found that this one has more features:

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

So... so... so... plebeian ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yes, that's why I let my wife mow the lawn! I have to add, I watched a couple of the videos and got the giggles. I mean really, they could be building an LED flashlight. Or God forbid, spending hours on usenet ;-) To each there own! Mike

Reply to
amdx

Jeez. I wonder if they leave the blades on...

Reply to
ingvald44

Ya don't see any long grass on the track do ya :-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

One episode of 'Home Improvment' had Tim Talyor in a mower race. His mower had a jet engine.

Michael A. Terrell

Apparently not, for safety, according to the Wikipedia article.

Too bad, it would add a certain element of danger to the whole spectacle.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Does this make anybody else think of the time Tim Allen on "ToolTime" ("Home Improvement") with the rocket-powered one? =:-O 'scues me: jet:

scroll down about 2/3 the way down the page.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise