new idea to get away from the web

It's not the only thing that Jamie lacks. Based on what he posts here, a single additional neuron would produce an appreciable improvement in his cognitive capacity.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The valuation of Google and Facebook are largely based on the value of advertising, by putting the power of advertising in the hands of users, that value becomes distributed and more easily to redirect. The time wasted by each user because of advertising is worth something, and a module that saves a user time will be profitable because of that.

The troll Slowman has entered the arena, so I will make my exit now to avoid a fate worse than unwanted pop up ads. Anyway use your imagination and it isn't hard to see where money could be made from a model like this.

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie M

If it could be done. Advertisers aren't going to be keen on supplying advertising on demand. They want to push their product to potential customers who haven't been exposed to it.

To whom? Advertisers couldn't care less how much of my time they waste.

Being shown up as a half-wit? Jamie is a rather more blatant troll, because he never has anything useful to say, and a lot of what he does post is dangerous misinformation.

Jamie's imagination is a remarkably defective faculty. Granting what comes out of it, he may have co-opted his digestive system into the creative process.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to