Barber-Colman phonograph motors?

I'm cleaning out the stash in my lab that I've had for 30 years and just came across a whole box of these brand new ( but old ) packaged motors, they appear to be for phonographs? 222-112, Feb 15 1967.

Worth anything to anyone or just toss 'em?

--
Yours In Liberty,  Melissa  - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

The last best hope for liberty, to give the world its first Bill of
Rights:  http://www.UPAlliance.org/billofrights.htm
Reply to
Melissa

You might try news:rec.antiques.radio+phono and you can post pictures on:

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Or not. Ebay gets paid even if I lose money.

--
Yours In Liberty,  Melissa  - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

The last best hope for liberty, to give the world its first Bill of
Rights:  http://www.UPAlliance.org/billofrights.htm
Reply to
Melissa

came

Try eBay. Someone may be desperate for one - or more!

NSM

just

What are you going to do?

But I believe that eBay Singapore is free to list on.

NSM

I suggest you post this to rec.antiques.radio+phono. There is likely to be some interest there.

-

Jim Adney

they

Probably throw them out.

What good would that do me?

--
Yours In Liberty,  Melissa  - Colorado, U.S.A.
http://melissasliberty.blogspot.com/

The last best hope for liberty, to give the world its first Bill of
Rights:  http://www.UPAlliance.org/billofrights.htm
Reply to
Melissa

List there but offer to ship to the US also. Hey, you want to save a quarter.

NSM

All-electronics will buy your old stock. Contact them at: alan k at allcorp D0T C0M /

Mark Jones

Why not make a list of everything and e-mail it to surplus dealers? Or find the nearest hamfest and take a load of parts and see if you can move some of them.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida