need mini project on electronics

i need to do a project for my semester ,i would like to the job on electronics side except simulation.send me if any one have the projects on electronics

Reply to
sugeath

You are best to pick a topic you care about and then try to find a project in that area. You will find it much easier. You didn't tell us enough to know what to suggest.

Reply to
MooseFET

My first electronics project was to disassemble my dad's perfectly good Atwater Kent radio. It was educational in ways I didn't expect.

My next project was to build a crystal radio. It was much more pleasantly educational.

I recommend either or both projects.

Good luck

Reply to
Don Bowey

Electronic wire stripper... D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Only if it's configured to strip live mains cables.

--
John B
Reply to

A battery-powered device that converts atmospheric CO2 to oxygen and charcoal would be popular right now.

Reply to
Richard Henry

On second thought, make that a solar-powered device.

Reply to
Richard Henry

That's been done. It's called a "tree."

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Duh! Nobody wants a dead stripper.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
Wood-burning air conditioner controller.
Reply to

???

How about an inkjet pen.... It's a handheld pen that uses inkjet printer technology... D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

You could make it like an iPod, where it stores text and images that automagically squirt out the business end when you move it across the paper. Or you could store images and make it a self-inflicted tattoo gun.

Sorta like a hand scanner in reverse.

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen

Yeah :) Might be good as an anti-fraud measure for creating signatures on cheques and documents. Or perhaps just signing a pile of stuff.. "Sign here...here...here...and here...and here...here...and here."

I see Hollywood has a need for fake tatoos ex: Blade, XXX, Wild Hogs etc. Perhaps it can be marketed as the "Body Printer" :) Only problem is moving the print head by hand so the image is not skewed.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Michael A. Terrell snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Normally, but i have met some really kinky people.

Reply to
JosephKK

Bob Myers snipped-for-privacy@address.invalid posted to sci.electronics.design:

That creates wood, we want to omit that step.

Reply to
JosephKK

There was a young fellow named Dave, Who kept a dead w**re in a cave. Da Dadada da, Da Dadada da, But think of the money he saved! :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Rich Grise snipped-for-privacy@example.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Yup, that is the kind of kinky i am talking about (not practicing that kink, live is much cheaper in most civilized areas).

Reply to
JosephKK