need relay for project...

I need a relay with the following characteristics. High side need to be 110~120 ac non latching.(springs back when current is off.) The low side will be working on/off on circuit board. Relay closed will actuate one side of the low switch. Relay off working second side of low switch. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me the parts # for one with these specs. It's been awhile since I've done any work with relays but I seem to remember Potter Brumfield had relays like this. Thanks in advance for any info to what is I'm sure a simple question to most here.

Reply to
gothika

The vast majority of 110/120V relays would seem to suit. Look at any electronics catalog.

Reply to
Ian Stirling