need help for the project

Hi guys I'm one of the student in electronics and communication eng.what i need is a help on which project i hav to do couse i have to represent in exibiton which is going to happen this year in my country. so any with idea???????? from Salem

Reply to
engineer_alamry

Which country?

Try these links, they may give you some ideas

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Mine detector?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

American mine detector?

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

A new cell phone feature that fakes a poor connection to cut off people you don't want to talk to.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

x-ray glasses to see through burkas?

Reply to
no_one

Got one more... :)

A fake car alarm... It just makes noise at random times. :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

A PIC or AVR based micro with an LCD that displays random project ideas. Judging from the number of requests on forums like this, the demand for such a product is quite large. If you add an Ethernet or USB port and connect to an internet connected PC, you can get the project to do auto-replies to newsgroups post at the touch of a button!

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

My dog Muttley is an excellent Mine detector. When he finds a bone, he growls and barks and says (in dogspeak), "It's Mine!".

:)

Paul, Muttley and Lucky

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen

engineer_alamry hath wroth:

If you're doing communications engineering, look into xG Technology LLC:

and determine if their technology is for real or not. I'm suspicious.

List of xG patents:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

thanks guys I'm from tanzania

Reply to
engineer_alamry

ideas

Thanks martin i'm from tanzania

Reply to
engineer_alamry

How does that differ from a real car alarm? :P

They should design those things to self-destruct after 5 uses. Maybe that would encourage people to remember to wind the windows up and/or not set the sensitivity so high that it goes off whenever the neighbour's dog farts.

Reply to
Nobody

Already got that - the "off" button. "You can't hear me now."

Already been invented too - the car alarm.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Already got that too. It's called the "Dimbulb", A.K.A. DarkBlather, A.K.A. AlwaysWrong, and a cast of thousands of other dirty socks...

--
  Keith
Reply to