Need help fast

hi guys.. I am trying to interface b/w a microcontroller and 10 cascaded LED 5x7 panels and I have figured out most of the stuff. But I am trying to find out something which has around 35 latches for the one LED panel and some memory and clock too like a PLD which i can use for each LED panel as midpart b/w the microcontroller and the LED block.

Reply to
vbansalv