NE5532 SPICE MODEL

Hi,

Does anyone have a PSpice (.olb format) for the NE5532 Dual Low-noise Amplifier. I have searched everywhere and cannot find this.

Many thanks

Luke

Reply to
thorin92

First page for google.. Is there something wrong with the text format for your use with Orcad?

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I see nothing wrong with the format for use with the PSpice Simulator.

Isn't ".OLB" a SYMBOL format for Crapture?

You might refer to my website for suggestions for implementing subcircuits. (Aimed at PSpice Schematics, but should be applicable to virtually any schematic capture/simulator combination.

Also post additional information regarding HOW you are trying to use the file. Sounds like just "new user" learning curve issues.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

.OLB is an Orcad library that can contain one or more parts.

Bob

--
== NOTE: I automatically delete all Google Group posts due to uncontrolled
SPAM ==

I just remembered I have a registered copy of Crapture v7.2 installed for converting my ancient SDT designs into PSpice Schematics.

OLB is a library in binary format, so you can't see shit (other than the symbol), not surprisingly :-(

I haven't used Crapture in years, but I'm sure that a .LIB statement can be used for PSpice simulations.

Mark (qrk) would know how is it done.

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

Are you suggesting I know something about Crapture? Shame on you! I wouldn't even know how to begin a PSpice sim under Capture. I'm still using Schematics for PSpice and old DOS SDT for my designs. I only use Capture to convert my SDT schematics for customers who are unenlightened.

Holly poopus Jim, Capture v7 is ancient and really buggy. I tried to use v7 many years ago. So many bugs that I never touched Capture again for design work.

-- Mark

Reply to
qrk

[snip]

There is method to my madness. Remember when OrCAD bought MicroSim and then required you to buy a Crapture license as well? That vintage of Crapture wouldn't read my old SDT files, but v7 will. So OrCAD _gave_ me copy of v7. PSpice can convert v7 OrCAD into PSpice Schematics, so now you know why I keep a copy ;-)

I stopped paying the slugs anymore fees when they decided to not support PSpice Schematics... like there was ever any _support_ in the first place. Virtually every bug I reported was ignored, so I developed work-a-rounds of my own.

PSpice v15.7 works fine on XP and I'll NEVER go to Vista (I bought a bunch of legal copies of XP :-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

I also have several XP licences to spare. Just to run them in VMs.

Reply to
JosephKK