My recent Power MosFet order of the FDP3205

Some one must of like these parts, last night I ordered 50 from mouser and they had a crap load in stock at that time, just now I decided to check to get some more for another project in mind, they are wiped out!

Ok, who cleaned then out!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Maybe you did. Did they confirm your order?

John S

Reply to
John S

You did when they came to reconcile the stock, maybe....

Reply to
TTman

Yes they did, mine are on their way, there were plenty of them last night. I only spoke of them here and in IRC "Electronics" on EFNET

They had well over 1k of them last night. either their inventory system is screwed up or some one was lurking.

Some one got greedy.. Oh well, I'll just have to find another cheap alternative for the next project.

P.S.

I did find a place that hs IRFZ44N's for 41 cents, but those are 50 amps and not exactly what I needed..

In case some one wants to clean this guy out :)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Someone who needed more of them. It's all about batch sizes. Broad- line distributors stock to cover the usual orders, but orders come in pretty much at random, and if someone who normally orders months in advance directly from the manufacturer finds themselves short of a part they may well clean out every distributor in sight to keep the production line running.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I will need to find another MosFet that can do at least 100 amps with Vds around 55..70 volts, with a rather low Vgs(th) and not have it coast over 2 bucks each.

Maybe by the time I get ready for the project (couple of weeks) I'll find something suitable. was looking at the

for now, I can use what's coming for my current project. Jamie

Reply to
Jamie