MSM6295

Hello,

in my design I use an OKI MSM6259 to generate audio effects. I read in the datasheet how to organize data into the ROM but I don't understand it completely. Furthermore I don't know how to convert audio format and how to generate the bin file.

Is there a software (like a wizard) that converts audio files from my hard-disk into the right format and create the bin file to store into the ROM? I'm concerned about audio segment addresses.

Thank you for any suggestion,

Marco / iw2nzm

Reply to
Marco Trapanese