Repair help please... C110 2m transceiver

Has anyone got a copy of (or know where to download) a service handbook/schematic for the STANDARD C110 2m handheld transceiver. Alternatively has anyone encountered a fault where it transmits & receives, 10MHz above the indicated frequency on the thumbwheels? I would imagine there's a down mixer and that the synth is not running at signal frequency for this age of rig? Are there jumpers/links inside that someone might have messed up, as it will still transmit (out of band) with this feature/fault? Could it be that this radio is set for some band other than Ham radio? Please help.....thanks in anticipation... Dave

Reply to
Dave Bullock

Mike Berger

Sounds like you have a repeater offset setup on the radio. Try googling for "Standard c110 repeater offset" and see what that turns up.

Kris

Reply to
Kris Picking

Thanks Mike,

I will look > There are MARS and CAP frequencies that some of the Standard

Reply to
Dave Bullock

Hi Kris,

Tried Googling for anythin to do with the C110 and drawn a deafening blank!

thanks...Dave

Reply to
Dave Bullock

Dave-

I didn't find the C110 listed at

or

but there might be models listed that are close. I wonder if the C510 is related?

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

I dunno! It has been suggested that it's a Marine handie. I'm not so sure as it has 3 switches on the back Hi-LO power, 600Khz shift TX and 600kHz shift RX. I don't think they have Marine repeaters?

Thanks for your time....Dave

Fred McKenzie wrote:

Reply to
Dave Bullock