more trans-Atlantic sniping

John

El Reg is good, but you you missed this one :)

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Umm, how fat is the Baroness?

John

I think she has prostrate problems

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Too much gobbling I expect.

--
The Force is dark on one side, light on the other and holds the world
together.

Hmmm, just like Gaffer Tape then.
Reply to
Hot Jock

'Tis true. I'd say more like 80% are rubbbish. For a classic example of UK [style] management, look at the 'Orange' company. It's nominally a French multinational but the roots are UK.

Only manager I ever had respect for was a chemical engineer.

Reply to
john jardine

I was privileged to see such managers in action at one company where I was a contractor. The manager called everyone into his office on my first day and gave all the engineer a talk. It went something along the lines of... "If this project fails, heads will roll. I'm off on holiday now for 2 weeks."

Within minutes of the meeting finishing everyone was on the phone to recruitment agencies looking for another job.

Can anyone guess the outcome for the company? :-)

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

the UK is still f*cked

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

"If they stay too long, the details of the registered keeper of the vehicle are obtained from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), and he or she is billed."

Looks like any 2 bit pikey arsehole can now access my personal information held on government databases, (for a small 'fee' of course). Which f*****g government shyster lawyer let that one get through?. Career politicians do not have a f*****g clue.

Reply to
john jardine

Yes indeed. I left the country.

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

This might give you a bit of a different view of the uk

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith