microcontroller

hello,

i am new here.

can someone help me for the folowing query?:

i want to save value of timer to eeprom, do i have to use I2C module?

thanks in advance

stephanie

Reply to
michealFan scofield

No one can help you unless you state what microcontroller your are using, and perhaps what language you are using.

Is the eeprom internal or external.

If it is external, what what type of eeprom are you using.

Reply to
Dennis

--
No, it can be done using bipolar and/or CMOS "discrete" logic of the
74 or 4000 family, although it might be much easier to implement using

Which timer and which EEPROM are you talking about?
Reply to
John Fields