Manual or datasheet for old ECG equipment from HP

Hello All,

Does anyone know where to obtain data for this old ECG stuff:

HP console: 78901A ECG: 78213C Neonatal Monitor Oscilloscope Monitor :78304A

Not the same but looks similar:

Reason is I'll have to interface to that during a test. I was told the ECG output signal which I'll need comes out on a BNC and is 1mVpp in amplitude. Doesn't sound correct, but what is it?

Or does anyone remember from operating these? I only need ballpark numbers like 100mV or 1V. The connectors seem to be 1/4" headphone jacks in the back but hard to see.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

It might be worth digging around in the Hewlett-Packard Journal.

This issue describes a more recent patient monitoring system

Searching on ECG gets a lot of hits Here's one of them

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
Bill Sloman

Thanks. Couldn't find any of them, also not on the HP site.

Wow, that one is a real blast from the past :-)