KM Hair Extensions Training

We are ASSOCIATED BEAUTY THERAPISTS Accredited for Insurance Purposes on c ourses run by us. CONNECT-2-HAIR students get 10% off their Insurance Prem ium. We are Insurance Approved by a number of leading insurance companies , one of which is ABT who also offer Professional Hair Extensionists Member ship of their Association plus Insurance Cover with ZURICH INSURANCE includ ed in the membership.

Website:

alfredjohn1234