Re: Could he tell lie after lie after lie?

> Hard for me... to believe someone could continue a lie and keep > adding more and more lies on top. Hope I'm right. > Mikek

Con men tell lies all their lives.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

There are no lies when words are just noises that make people do what you want them to do.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Comedian Jackie Mason: "at least Nixon had the decency to twitch when he lied" ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Or like someone famous - was it JFK? - said: The greatest threat is not the lie, but the myth.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

ttdesign.com

Wow! THAT's a GREAT quote. I'll add it to the list. ...with credit of course.

Reply to
Robert Macy

I wonder who the Miss - er - myth he was talking about! Tom

Reply to
Tom Hoehler