LTspice

Could you post some (real-world) examples of the LTspice files and what the corresponding CSDF file should look like on ABSE or your web site, when you have a chance?

Reply to
Joel Koltner

I thought of that... run a simple circuit on LTspice and export to text.

Run on PSpice and export as CSDF.

Eyeball :-)

I have a simple utility called "Concatenate".

Maybe pre-build the header/footer structures, concatenate with LTspice text, then process for proper "separator" style in UltraEdit.

Could speed things up a lot using a multi-core, then "publish" thru Probe. ...Jim Thompson

 Ding Dong! That Wicked Old Witch Pelosi is Dead! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Simple-minded curve trace of 2N3904...

PSpice => .csd

LTspice => .txt ...Jim Thompson

 Ding Dong! That Wicked Old Witch Pelosi is Dead! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Thanks!

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Have fun! ...Jim Thompson