Low Power FM Newsgroup???

I read somewhere that the FCC is opening up the window again in the fall for low power noncommercial FM stations. Is there a newsgroup where this subject is featured?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Before it existed I was seeing it appear in some braodcast groups, and in alt.radio.pirate

greg

Reply to
GregS

I hate to seem dumb, but what is a broadcast group?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell