Low power 2.4 GHz video FM transmitter diagram

Low power 2.4 GHz video FM transmitter diagram, use only where there is no WiFi... (guess why):

Jan Panteltje

Does it work in a city during preparation for lunch? or dinners? Or home when someone zaps the microwave on?

Reply to
Robert Macy

y;

ter

Even Irfanview: Auto adjust colors, then sharpen, sharpen didn't bring the image up well. still can't read the handprinting.

Reply to
Robert Macy

In lots of graphic editors, "Decrease Color Depth, 1-Bit" ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

This is not nice, continually presenting diagrams with grey on grey; the clarity and readability is sadly lacking. Please use better lighting, preview photos and re-do with even better lighting. Better yet,use a scanner. Thank you.

Reply to
Robert Baer

On a sunny day (Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:12:02 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Robert Macy wrote in :

I am sure a leaking microwave will cause interference. More interference, and much more likely from the wireless routers, cable boxes with wireless here. That is why I will not use it. But add a power stage, and you can brige many miles in the boonies. It is just a proof or actually a test, I bought this on ebay: item 271025325058 It had a lot of interference here from the local WiFi, and even managed to disconnect one of my WiFi cameras, so I wanted to know if that was a transmitter problem, so I build my own transmitter at that frequency, same result.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:58:39 -0800) it happened Robert Baer wrote in :

Buy a better monitor?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:37:21 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Robert Macy wrote in :

Do not worry, nobody can, should just be enough to get you going yourself. I do not sell kits to apes.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Macy

Never been called a 'knuckle dragger' before. No loss. I usually don't buy kits. Especially 'garage designed' kits. Comes from experience of designing HP Instrumentation and before that aerospace/milspec equipment.

Reply to
Robert Macy

On a sunny day (Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:37:37 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Robert Macy wrote in :

I was not meant as an insult, although it may have sounded like one. Hell I do not have to publish any diagram, and you do not have to read what I publish. Its a free world, and really if you cannot get the gist of that circuit without looking at component values, then you need school again, because: the way I build it is grab in the resistor or capacitor box, and if what I get is close enough, use it, else grab again and put is series (note the 2 x

100k in series), and if I cannot find it without getting up and digging through the many boxes I have, change the circuit so it DOES work with what I grabbed. But again you have to be pretty good to be able do that. But from that follows that BY NO MEANS would I present this as a peer reviewed design for space or alien application (mm alien would perhaps be OK), and for that reason it is perhaps better you cannot read some of it, as it might change the way you look at electrotricks (electronics). I alway say, give be a bunch of transistors and some wire, and I build you a TV. I love this one:
You can probably read the diagram, but again it is NOT for everyday use. It is just to test something for fun. The fun is in the building and playing, and there is of course a deeper understanding of electronix needed. I love that stuff, I started with it when I was 4.
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Pizza sauce, or mustard?

Reply to
JW

On a sunny day (Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:20:41 -0400) it happened JW wrote in :

resin

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

It did sound like one.

When I was 4, there was no electronics. ;)

Reply to
Robert Macy

On a sunny day (Wed, 17 Oct 2012 06:50:33 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Robert Macy wrote in :

To me 'electronics' means playing with electrons. And that goes back centuries (ancient Egypt already had batteries, but this is not generally known, potd with acid and electrodes). If you refer to 'radio', Marconi did his transatlantic experiment in 1901.

So, from that, just a question, no offense: Are you mummified?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

a blacker pencil, a brighter lamp, a tighter focus, a smaller aperature and a longer exposure could all improve the image.

Jan's previous schematic (thermocouple powered led) appears to have deen inked which certainly helped legibility.

digital cameras are hard to focus, the display only has enough pixels for targeting and automatic exposure is likely to underexpose a predominately white image.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

It exposes to get nominal 18% grey. The thing can just about be rescued to legibility by histogram adjustment low=96, high = 128 gamma = 2

Was it a 6H pencil on crumpled grey wrapping paper or something?

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Jan's been posting like that for years, not point expecting him to change spots until ream of non-bleached grey paper and all his surplus boxes of

8H pencils used up :)

Grant.

Reply to
Grant