Looking for pcb manufacturer and assembler

Hi, i'm italian and i'm looking for a pcb and assembler manufacturer able to:

  1. produce 12layers pcb
  2. assembly bga package
  3. low cost
  4. good for your opinion
  5. italian or european Any suggestion?
Reply to
eryer

No problem.

No problem.

Depends.

Of course, it's good for my opinion.

My friend is Italian.

Hire us.

Reply to
linnix

I haven't used them yet (I tend to source my own PCBs and arrange assembly seperately) but this crowd have been keen for me to let them price jobs and look capable...

My latest contact was...

Kevin Cottis

Reply to
Nial Stewart