Looking for dead HP848x RF power sensor head

I'm looking for a dead HP 8482 or similar RF power sensor head I can salvage the connector out of -- not the N connector, but the one to the cable to the readout box. I have an 8482 that works fine except the connector has somehow been abused and the cable locking nut won't screw into it. It's not worth a lot to me, but I'd be happy to save one from a landfill. I've often heard that it's easy to find dead sensor heads, but now that I'm looking, they don't seem so common. Anyone?

Cheers, Tom

Reply to
K7ITM