Looking for a sound generator chip

Tim, Look at the SAE800 tone generator chips from Infineon and/or Siemens.... 1,

2 or 3 tones, with frequency and level control. Cheers!!!!!
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in

DaveM

a medical

boing"

Recently I went in for one of those every three year inspections, and I heard those pulse, b.p. and oxy monitors beeping a few the beds down. But it wasn't just beeping, it was going up and down and up in tone, beep, boop, bop, boop, beep.. I asked the nurse what that was all about and she said it was the blood pressure. Weird..

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

taped

them!

operator. I

got

them

told

pretend

the

Sissy's _what_??

Oh, I get it. You meant sissies.

[snip]
Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

thats fantastic. sissy's :)

I like that, too

LOL :)

One friday night after drinkies (a common occurrence in the antipodes, quite often someone would buy a keg and we'd all roll home at 3am) we were talking crap in R&D, and somebody commented how small this guys cubicle was (we'd undergone inflationary expansion, and doubled the number of warm bodies). It occurred to me he had more space than he needed, so we shifted one wall in about 3'. The next day, he had to turn sideways to get between the filing cabinet and the partition, and ended up sitting underneath the bookshelf hanging on that partition. Someone commented on the difficulty of access, his reply was it keeps out unwanted visitors. We had a stream of people turn up in R&D that day, just to look. At 5pm someone spilled the beans - he hadnt noticed, all day.

A few weeks later we built a new room for the sw people, and he dismantled his desk whilst underneath it. I pointed out it would fall on his head, he just laughed. about 30 seconds later it fell on his head. He won the idiot of the year award for that at the Christmas do, a nice bottle of bubbles and 200 people laughing. He now works as a lab assistant at a small uni.....

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

I read in sci.electronics.design that "Watson A.Name - \\"Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\\"" wrote (in ) about 'Looking for a sound generator chip', on Wed, 17 Aug 2005:

Goodness, gracious me! (Peter Sellers and Sophia Loren)

\'What is a Moebius strip?\'
John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that Terry Given wrote (in ) about 'Looking for a sound generator chip', on Sun, 21 Aug 2005:

It must be a very limited hobby; there are only a few variants on 'her ovipositor'; male pronouns are obviously inappropriate.

John Woodgate

Unless 'it' happens to be a hermaphrodite. :-O

Like snails...

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

indeed. and my hobby is pronouning big words eg Ovipositor

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

I read in sci.electronics.design that Terry Given wrote (in ) about 'Looking for a sound generator chip', on Mon, 22 Aug 2005:

Well, I listened to the Goon Show, but I am less familiar with other Milligan material.

There's so much of it, that any particular reference might well be missed.

John Woodgate

Why be sexist? His AND her maphrodites.

Reply to
Paul Burke

Sorry, I grew up listening to Spike Milligan. Its the story of how the cough was invented....

betcha veiled python references dont get missed.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given